
Sunday. After a rainy start of the day, the sun came out and it was great to walk around and see the city. We got delicious Muffuletta sandwiches for lunch, with beignets for dessert. Then took the trolley to the waterfront and strolled down to the Convention certer, where the Jam Session was going on. At night, the culmination of this whole weekend - the All Star game!!!! Even though the East won for a bit, and despite our nosebleed seats, it was an awesome time watching all the players - when they decided to actually play.
Domingo. O dia comecou chuvoso, mas o sol saiu e foi perfeito, pudemos andar pela cidade e explorar um pouco mais. No almoco, experimentamos o "muffuletta", sanduiche tipico daqui. Delicia! A tarde andamos ate o centro de convencoes onde era o "Jam Session". E finalmente, a noite, o apice do fim de semana - o jogo dos All Stars - os melhores jogadores do Leste e do Oeste sao eleitos pelo publico para jogar juntos. Entao todo os famosos estavam la, e nao decepcionaram.
Link para uol fotos e comentarios em portugues : http://esporte.uol.com.br/album/080217nba_album.jhtm


Muffuleta sandwich






The 2 teams line up

Coolest mascot

Final score

All Star 2008 gang
1 comment:
Hi, I found your blog randomly and just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying reading it.
I'll be back to read more and I hope you'll be back to publish more entries!
Post a Comment